was established in 1912 . In 1947 it suffered financial losses due to partition as it had some branches in Pakistan .It was headquartered at Ludhiana .
Sahukara was left with very few branches including Two in Ludhiana ( One at Chaura Bazar which was also the Registered Office of the Bank ). Second Ludhiana Branch was at Gill Road . another at Jagadhri , now in Haryana )
In early 1970s Sahukara Bank Limited merged with The of India Limited ( original company became Sahukara Enterprises Limited.) In 1993 New Bank of India merged with Punjab ,
SAHUKARA BANK( BRANCH -JAGADHRI , DISTT AMBALA ) CHEQUE BOOK ( Note : Bank's name written in Urdu-Persian script also ) Printed at Oasis Press Ludhiana