We are please to inform you that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has
authorized Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd to receive the
application for the Sovereign Gold Bonds, 2015-16. StockHolding has been
leading distributor of GOI Bonds.
The Sovereign Gold Bonds will be open to subscription from January 18, 2016
to January 22, 2016.
Unique Features of Sovereign Gold Bond :
* Bonds issued in denominations of a gram of gold and in multiples thereof
* Minimum investment - 2 gm
* Maximum investment - 500 gm
* Available in DEMAT & Papers form
* Tradable on Stock Exchange
* Earn Interest
* Tenure of Bond: 8 Years with an exit option in 5th, 6th and 7th Year
* Can be used as collateral for Loans
* Zero risk of Handling actual gold
Click here or copy & paste the URL in your browser to know the FAQs
Make the most of this Golden Opportunity !!!!!!
For more details please contact on : 1800 22 9960 or visit your nearest
StockHolding branch now!!
You can also visit us on www.shcil.com